Wednesday 11 May 2016

Reflections on A to Z 2016 - Festivals of India

As I said -  30 days - 2 blogs a day – 52 blogs altogether in a month- exhausted right!

Very true, it was lot of writing and the pressure was there. But, especially writing on a topic like festivals of India - it brought lots of insights surfing and searching. And that’s what as a writer anyone  enjoys. 

As this was my second year and I had gone ahead with two posts a day - festivals of India and the second – poetry – tender and soulful. Poetry was more from the heart, but this needed lots of inputs. This really made me realize a lot of fact. A crux of the same is in the post from Q .Queer Facts 

The complete list goes here:

Vijaydashmi 
Wangala, 
Xmas,
Yamdvitiya,
Zagor

As I said earlier now I am looking forward to next year with more varied themes and participation. Till then you all go through the posts and do put your comments. I’ll also relax and go through the same by other participants.  Meet you again next year.

For the reflection on poetry - let the Soul pour : Reflections on A to 2016 - Let the Soul Pour 
For the other participants of challenge visit : A to Z Challenge 2016

Aditya Sinha
11.05.2016

No comments:

Post a Comment